April 27, 2020
Office Executives function as the face of the office. Office Executives perform many duties and responsibilities in their quest to maintain office efficiency.
- Analyzing and making meaning of market research to help upper management make informed decisions
- Managing and inspiring employees by leading from the front and setting the right example
- Interacting with office visitors to make them feel welcomed
- Using Microsoft office knowledge to help upper management navigate Microsoft products
- Staying organized by using CRM to keep track of all correspondence
- Handling employee complaints and discipline issues through the use of interpersonal communication skills.
Our busy organization is seeking a highly organized, hardworking and self-motivated Administrative Clerk to keep the office running smoothly.
- The ideal candidate will report to multiple managers with minimal direct supervision while maintaining the calendars and schedules for several departments.
- Needs to have superb time management and organization skills.
- The candidate will be comfortable with general office operations, including electronic correspondence, filing, typing reports and distributing mail.
- Our Administrative Clerk is one of the faces of our organization and therefore should have good people and communication skills in order to best work with our clients.
- We also hope that our Administrative Clerk will help us identify ways we can be more effective and efficient by contributing fresh ideas for improvement.
- Prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial reports.
- Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Reports organization’s finances to management and offers suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- May require a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and 1-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Perform a variety of tasks. Work under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Qualification / Requirements
- Certs, diploma, degree or master`s holder
- Fresh graduates welcome
- For accountant position min 1 year experience
- Able to work flexible hours