Our Annual Financial Audit approach is based on an understanding of our clients’ business processes, goals, and strategies. This enables us to identify and assess the risks that impact their business and achievement of goals
We understand how important it is for you to maintain business as usual during the audit process, with minimal disruption to your day-to-day operations. We will also work with you to identify weaknesses and assist with suggested rectification procedures.
Statutory audit not only requires the review of financial information and application of regulation, but there also needs to be support; support for the accountants completing the compliance, the trustee and the members. Our team of specialists can be relied on to not only identify issues but to also provide assistance and guidance according to the International Auditing Standards and compliance with the requirements of Malaysian Institute of Accountants.
As Malaysia is transitioning to adopt the Financial Reporting Standards, our professional auditors are prepared to guide your finance department on the complexity of changes and keep you updated on current and upcoming amendments so that your financial statements remain relevant and fully compliant at all times.
Advantages of Auditing
A true and fair financial statement may be able to satisfy the following:
- Satisfy stakeholders such as employees, customers, suppliers and pressure group, as well as the investing community, as to the credibility of published information
- Facilitate the payment of corporate tax, goods and services tax, and other taxes on time and accurately, thereby avoiding interest, penalties and investigations
- Enable company to comply with banking covenants
- Help to deter and detect material fraud and error.
- Facilitate the purchase and sale of businesses
- Take advantage of the spin-off benefits such as advice on the structure and operations of systems
- Demonstrate good corporate governance and citizenship